If you handle 1 DUI / OVI case a year, these seminars are a must! Choose a seminar above for details of each of our law seminars.
Lyons & Lyons offers 3 seminars each year in an effort to provide on-going and up-to-date information on issues regarding OVI/DUI litigation.
Whether you are interested in a mid-winter break, a chance to see how other attorneys try cases, or maybe you just need to fill those CLE requirements at the end of the year, Rob Lyons & Jeff Meadows offer something for everyone.
Each seminar is packed with useful information for defense attorneys, judges and prosecutors. Our prior seminars have included well respected names in OVI litigation, such as:
- Honorable Judge Mark Painter, Ohio's 1st District Court of Appeals
- Dr. Fran Gengo, Pharm.D, of the Dent Neurologic Institute
- Dr. Harry Plotnick, Ph.D, J.D., a Toxicologist
- Dr. Albert Staubus, Pharm. D., Ohio State University
- Mark Gardner, Attorney - Cleveland, OH
- Jon Saia, Attorney - Columbus, OH
- Dominic Mango, Attorney - Deleware, OH
- Kelly Farrish, Attorney - Cincinnati, OH
- Steve Adams, Attorney - Cincinnati, OH
- Joe Deters, Hamilton Co., Ohio Prosecuting Attorney
- Dean Ward, Bureau Chief, Bureau of Alcohol & Drug Testing, Ohio Dept. of Health
- Jon Fox, Attorney (and former Ohio State Patrol trooper), West Chester, OH
- and many other outstanding attorneys.